At Knochelmann Service Experts, we get boilers. Whether you are seeking a boiler repair for your existing system or you think it’s time for a boiler replacement, you can trust our qualified associates in Sharonville.
While your boiler works longer during the colder months in Sharonville, it’s a good choice to schedule routine maintenance with Knochelmann Service Experts pre-season in order to avoid a boiler repair in the middle of winter.
Common Boiler Problems
- Your pilot light has gone out.
- You hear gurgling, whistling, banging and/or rumbling noises coming from your boiler or pipes.
- Your radiator isn’t heating or you don’t have hot water.
- Your boiler turns off regularly.
- Your thermostat is inexact.
- Your boiler system has decreased pressure.
- Your condensate pipe has frozen.
- Your pipes are leaking.
If you begin debating whether you require a boiler repair or a boiler replacement, we will work with you to choose the ideal option for you based on the age of your boiler, the ticket to repair it and how much money you could save with a more efficient system. If you decide you require a replacement, you can trust Knochelmann Service Experts for a stress-free boiler installation. And, thanks to ENERGYSTAR guidelines, you can be confident your new boiler will be energy efficient, which is especially important for the Sharonville area. According to energystar.gov
, ENERGY STAR certified boilers have annual fuel utilization (AFUE) ratings of 87 percent or greater for oil boilers and 90 percent or greater for gas boilers. These boilers promise more efficiency with features including:
- Electronic ignition, which relieves the need to have the pilot light burning constantly
- New combustion technologies that obtain more heat from the equivocal amount of fuel
- Sealed combustion that captures outside air to fuel the burner, decreasing drafts and improving safety
When you’re in need of boiler repair or a boiler replacement, call Knochelmann Service Experts at 513-273-5771
or request an appointment online. We’ve have the experience and the tools needed to provide you with hassle-free, quality service that you won’t find anywhere else.