What exactly is correct plumbing repair? Well, it involves understanding and forethought. Not only do we professionally repair all types of plumbing problems after they’ve happened, but we can locate problems before they start. That’s because our customers are our first priority, and our practices can save you money. So how do we proceed?
By implementing our industry-leading, multi-point, whole-home plumbing inspection, we can accurately see what’s giving you trouble. When you schedule an inspection, we:
- Check water pressure
- Leak-check of toilets
- Examine exposed gas lines for leaks
- Inspect exposed drain lines for leaks
- Examine exposed water lines for leaks
- Inspect water heater flue for proper draft
- Check sump pump (if accessible)
- Test battery back-up sump pump
- Check washing machine hoses
- Inspect hose bibs
- Examine water softener
- Locate minimum water shut-off
Our all-inclusive plumbing repair services in Cincinnati include:
Call Knochelmann Service Experts in Cincinnati today. We offer quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service - for all your Cincinnati plumbing repair needs, 24/7/365.
For more information, call 513-273-5771.