Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your household.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty great, right? Or does it?
You might be surprised if you were aware of how many contaminants you may have just inhaled, including chemical gases, microbes, blight, viruses, bacteria, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these contribute to amplified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, distress in your house, and at the worst, intense respiratory and sinus problems.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies impinge on about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies have an effect on as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Knochelmann Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and ease analysis at 513-273-5771
or arrange your appointment online. We have answers that can help improve your indoor air quality, help maintain your breathing air healthy, and may even help lower the volume of medication you’re taking to fight airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Consider the idea that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, friends, we shouldn’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Fortunately Knochelmann Service Experts can help! There are numerous possibilities for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your household. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners purify or kill all the irritating airborne toxins that lead to sneezing. Options range from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that eradicate viruses and duct cleaning that eliminates built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to do something to enhance the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or intensified by polluted indoor air.
- Reduce your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air improves how efficient your heating and cooling system operates. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Secure your investment. Enhanced air quality guards heating and air conditioning components from deterioration, microbials, grime, and debris.
Call Knochelmann Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 513-273-5771
to plan your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.