How many times have you left your house realizing you forgot to adjust the temperature or close up the garage door? There’s nothing we can do about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® offers remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can adjust your home’s temperature from any location in the world.
Up to 50% of energy bills are a result of heating and cooling your living space.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is a simple and easy way to start decreasing those energy costs. You can get fancy and purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are just some of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that allows you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for simple programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you have a change in schedule
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they become available and cautions you and Knochelmann Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Cincinnati to any system maintenance needs
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast features outdoor temperatures
To find out more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money on your energy bills, call Knochelmann Service Experts in Cincinnati at 513-273-5771.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy