Saving energy never felt so good. Literally. These gas furnaces will keep your home warm and comfortable, and they’ll do so with amazing energy efficiency. In fact, these products provide maximum efficiency for all gas furnaces we sell. Read more about each product below. After you’ve narrowed down your selections, give Knochelmann Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Cincinnati a call at 513-273-5771. We’ll provide a free quote and answer all your furnace-related questions.
If we could only use one word to describe the SLP98V, we’d probably pick “amazing.” That’s pretty convincing alone, but it doesn’t go into much detail about the benefits and features of this dynamic gas furnace. First off, this is one of the most energy-efficient furnaces you can get.1 Boasting up to 98.2% efficiency and a Most Efficient designation by ENERGY STAR®, this system can save you more than $800 a year.2 That’s some serious ROI. But the features don’t end there. The SLP98V is built with many features, including:
- Variable-capacity system – this means it automatically adjusts as necessary to operate at maximum efficiency. Yes, we already talked about efficiency, but this system is simply too good.
- SilentComfort™ technology and variable speed blower – lowers sound levels
- Duralok Plus™ Heat Exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer – for cleaner combustion
- SureLight Control Board – controls all furnace operations and is iComfort™ compatible
All around, this unit has nearly endless features to stay reliable and energy efficient. Call 513-273-5771 or schedule a free appointment online to learn more about gas furnaces in Cincinnati.
Across North America, and in Cincinnati, there isn’t a gas furnace quieter than this one. The SL280V features a variable speed motor and special sound-absorbing materials to make it 4.5 times quieter than any other furnace. In fact, it’s the quietest in its class3 and helps you feel comfortable without being disrupted by the furnace’s operating sounds. We suppose we can make that sacrifice...
Find more features of the SL280V, like its:
- Two-stage gas valve – adjusts the amount of gas used for greater temperature control
- SureLight® Ignitor – to ensure a long life and reliable operation
- Sealed Blower Compartment – decreases heat loss and increases efficiency
- High efficiency variable speed motor – which may help reduce your energy bills
The EL296E gas furnace will convince you with lots of numbers. We’ve picked three that make the biggest impact. First, this furnace earned AFUE rating of up to 96%, which is not only above average, but it could save hundreds each year on your utility expenses. Further, the EL296E’s Power Saver™ Constant Torque motor is up to 33% more efficient than typical single-stage motors and up to 200% more efficient when it’s in constant fan mode. Other features include:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Higher SEER ratings in cooling mode – keeps energy waste minimal
- Two-stage gas valve – varies heating output for higher efficiency
- Sound-absorbing insulation – for quiet operation
- SureLight® igniter and control board – ensures long product life and high reliability
Let Knochelmann Service Experts help with all your Cincinnati area gas furnace needs. Schedule your free appointment today.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire and low-fire operation of Lennox SLP98UH070XV36B and leading competitive units as of July 2013 at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012. Efficiency ratings established per test standard: ANSI/ASHRAE 103-2007.
2 Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox® furnaces, versus a 65% AFUE model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and you individual lifestyle.
3 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire operation of Lennox SL280UH070V36A and leading competitive units at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012.