The best way to avoid bad performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Knochelmann Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Cincinnati. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have you covered. They’ll perform our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll be worry-free knowing our 9 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve passed rigorous training and are very qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in prime working condition longer, providing continuous comfort throughout the winter season.
At Knochelmann Service Experts in Cincinnati, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Examine and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for cracks or signs of wear, which may greatly affect efficiency.
Verify correct airflow and blower operation
- This practice ensures air is properly circulating through your home to produce the most comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to ensure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is key to efficiency and safety.
Inspect all electrical components
- Many of your system’s electrical parts should be checked annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. A problem with one of these parts is the last thing you need on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This HVAC service covers 29 checks. It also includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can review any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could scheduled furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help decrease your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is effectively maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Explore our Maintenance Plans, or call 513-273-5771 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.