Don’t make assumptions about this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces are still energy efficient, especially compared to that more than 10-year-old furnace you have at home. Not only could these gas furnaces help decrease your heating and cooling expenses, they also feature durable cabinets and lasting performance. See the benefits for yourself by reading details for each product below or making an appointment with Knochelmann Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Cincinnati.
In Cincinnati, an EL180E gas furnace isn’t only helpful in the colder months. It can help conserve energy in the warmer months, too. We’re not kidding. You can have it all with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is constructed to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature shifts. The furnace is also quiet, helps reduce waste and minimizes your utility bills. Dual-fuel allows you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your furnace can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and relaxed.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable operation
- Durable steel cabinet – created to last, and its strong finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – boosts comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds low and minimizes losses
If you want these two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace goes above and beyond. If in search of energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. To simplify: you’ll save hundreds on your utility expenses every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, check out the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and built to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for total control and easy operation
Just because it’s listed as basic efficiency doesn’t mean you won’t save. The ML180 gas furnace has an 80% AFUE rating, which means you’ll save a lot more with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. In addition, its sealed blower compartment reduces losses and adds efficiency, so you – and your home in Cincinnati – will stay cozy and warm even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – exceeds industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to boost reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – allows you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to improve comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Cincinnati, give us a call at 513-273-5771 or schedule a free appointment.